Buying Assistant - £31,040 - £35,250
Buying Assistant- £31,040 - £35,250 Atherstone
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an outstanding, professional and experienced Assistant Buyer to join our client, an industry recognised and global retailer, at their corporate Head Office.
Duties of the Buying Assistant will include:
- Supplier management
- Have full knowledge of products and suppliers
- Analyse complex POS/Financial data in Excel
- Manage all due diligence, advertising and other related issues for all products
- Actively manage your area of responsibility, driving innovation and change
- Manage the efficient and accurate flow of communication, both internally and externally
- Ability to lead and manage suppliers.
The successful Buying Assistants should possess:
- Passionate about attention to detail
- Exceptional levels of organisation and time management
- Hard working and flexible
- Open and honest in communication
- Ability to lead and manage suppliers
At Inplace Recruitment we believe it is people that make the business succeed, the right people, expertly placed in the correct positions. We offer a thorough, professional service that is evidenced by our placement success rate.
If you have experience in buying, procurement, purchasing or a related background, please get in touch.
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us in 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion you have not been short-listed.