Admin Assistant £17,000
Our client, one of the world’s leading manufacturers, is recruiting for an experienced Administrator to join their team based in Tamworth.
The ideal candidate must have strong organisation skills, have a flexible approach and be a hard worker.
- Booking in goods on stock computer system
- Booking in goods onto test certificate system
- Allocating & confirm picking goods on stock computer system
- Producing outgoing test certificates
- Stock balancing via stock input forms / stock checks
- Preparing and submitting project documentation
- Preparing documentation for third party inspections
- Maintaining calibration records
- Logging and investigating customer complaints
- Progressing orders
- Preparing Certificates of Origin
- Issuing pro-forma invoices and chasing payment
- Checking customers credit limit on the computer system
- Typing order confirmations
- Printing Invoices and adding the correct declaration
- Typing packing lists and address labels accurately and promptly
- Booking collections on behalf of customers
- Previous experience of data input
- Previous experience of office administration
- Speed & accuracy of data entry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Knowledge if ISO 9001:2015 would be an advantage
- Very good organisation skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to change work pace as circumstances direct
- Ability to work as a team member or as an individual as required
- Excellent timekeeper
- Attention to detail
At Inplace Recruitment we believe it is people that make the business succeed, the right people, expertly placed in the correct positions. We offer a thorough, professional service that is evidenced by our placement success rate.
Due to the response to this position, please assume that you have been unsuccessful if you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your submitted application.