Customer Sales Advisor (6 month FTC) - £17,000
Customer Sales Advisor – 6 month FTC
Our client, a well-established local organisation, is looking to recruit an experienced Customer Sales Advisor to join their busy team based in Tamworth.
- Receive inbound sales orders and enquiries from National Account customers, maximising all profit opportunities and ensuring exceptional service to the customer at all times
- Grow and develop accounts within defined portfolio against targets, working with National Account Managers to achieve maximum potential
- Carry out revenue-generating administration tasks in line with daily reporting
- Make daily calls in accordance with the call diary to generate repeat orders, ensuring all orders are captured, and opportunities are taken to maximise sales and margin
- Actively participate to achieve monthly average order value targets. Upselling/cross selling using individual sales skills and by analysing historical customer buying patterns in line with Believe Achieve customer sales training
- Deal with all customer issues/ queries/ requests for product and service information promptly, efficiently and courteously, ensuring appropriate follow-up is completed where required
- Resolve customer concerns and complaints positively and to the satisfaction of the customer where possible
- Maintain effective communications and good working relationships with all internal and external teams, particularly National Account Managers, Operations, Stock Control and Credit Control to ensure maximum customer service levels are achieved
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent at Grade C and above including English and Mathematics
- At least 2 years working in a customer facing environment (face to face or telephone)
- Computer Literate, Numerate
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with others
- Shows a genuine interest in and makes sure the needs of the customers are met in a way that benefits both the customers and the organisation
At Inplace Recruitment we believe it is people that make the business succeed, the right people, expertly placed in the correct positions. We offer a thorough, professional service that is evidenced by our placement success rate.
If you consider yourself to be experienced in any of the following them please apply: Customer Service, Call Centre, Database maintenance, Processing orders
Please note, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.