Accounts Assistant - £20,000
Our client, a well-recognised organisation in their industry, is recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their small finance team.
The ideal candidate must be, dependable, capable and focussed individual who works at an acceptable pace without compromising their work.
- Checking bank statements
- Updating daily reports
- Check shops banking’s against machine takings
- Processing purchase invoices
- Entering weekly journals
- Prepare weekly takings reports
- Account reconciliations
- Reconcile manual excel cashbook to bank
- Update weekly reports
- Entering monthly journals
- Collating back-up and coding of month credit card statements
- Ad-hoc requests from directors/company accountant/senior administrator
- Previous knowledge of Sun Systems and Earnie; beneficial but not compulsory
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages – Excel, Word etc
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility with additional hours as and when required
At Inplace Recruitment we believe it is people that make the business succeed, the right people, expertly placed in the correct positions. We offer a thorough, professional service that is evidenced by our placement success rate.
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us in 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion you have not been short-listed.