Financial Controller - £35,000 - £40,000
£35,000 - £40,000
Our client, a very successful marketing company, is recruiting for a Financial Controller at their office based in Milton Keynes.
The successful candidate will oversee Purchase and Sales Ledger, Management accounts including Client Job Profit reports, and Cash Forecasting.
- Maintain and issue a weekly scorecard of results for Management review
- Prepares and researches monthly reconciliations of assigned balance sheet accounts
- Manages and performs the month end close process (i.e. Utilities, Accruals, Prepayments and Transfers) to ensure timely, complete and accurate information flow
- Prepares, review and distributes monthly reports that add value and demonstrate timely, accurate and complete accounting
- Ensures that reconciliations, accounting policies and procedures are always followed, in line with internal control policy
- Review sales ledgers and follow up on any exceptions to assure the accuracy of sales and deposit information
- Service Operations by producing accurate P&L’s, timely follow-up on their requests and needs, and providing financial/accounting training
- Carries out all transactional accounting duties associated with excellent customer communication and effective processes.
- Profitability Analysis and Reporting
- Recently qualified accountant (CIMA or ACCA)
- Experience in a similar role
At Inplace Recruitment we believe it is people that make the business succeed, the right people, expertly placed in the correct positions. We offer a thorough, professional service that is evidenced by our placement success rate.
Due to the response to this position, please assume that you have been unsuccessful if you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your submitted application.