Digital Marketing Administrator - £21,980
Digital Marketing Administrator
Do you have a passion for eCommerce? Are you detail orientated and deadline driven?
If you are seeking a career in Digital Marketing and eCommerce, then this could be a great opportunity for you!
You will be responsible for:
- Working in an exciting fast-paced environment, building of content in a CMS for eCommerce
- Producing reports and analytics for content performance
- Contributing to creative briefs for new content
- Raising defects and enhancement requests to improve processes and systems
- Close liaison with the UK and IE Marketing Teams and 3rd party advertising agency
- Managing JIRA tickets
- Opportunity to learn technical skills in eCommerce systems
- Experience in the following programs, desirable but not essential: Google Analytics, Photoshop or Gimp, Content Solution Tools, Digital Asset Management Tools
- A level grade C or above
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Experience of working in a corporate office environment
- Strong technology user
- Must be detail orientated, deadline driven and able to multi-task
- Data entry and analytics
What's in it for you?
- £21,980 rising in increments to £27,045 in year 3
- 5-day/40-hour week, will include weekends
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Full training provided
- Company pension after 4 years
- Private employee medical insurance after 4 years
- Company sick pay scheme
- Company maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Long service awards
At Inplace Recruitment we believe it is people that make the business succeed, the right people, expertly placed in the correct positions. We offer a thorough, professional service that is evidenced by our placement success rate.
If you are experienced in the following please apply: eCommerce, Analytics, SEO, Copywriting, Merchandising, Creative Writing, Journalism, Data Entry.
Due to the response to this position, please assume that you have been unsuccessful if you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your submitted application.