Customer Service Executive - £22,000
Customer Service Executive
Up to £22,000 (DOE)
Our client, a well-recognised name in their field, are seeking an enthusiastic, driven and hard-working Customer Service Executive to act as first point of contact for customers with queries, requests, feedback and complaints.
Duties of the Customer Service Executive will include:
- Managing your own day-to-day workload in line with the customer service department service level agreements (SLA’s), ensuring that all customers are responded to in a timely and professional manner whilst developing and maintaining external and internal relationships
- Having knowledge of the business, its services and products and an understanding of all parts of the order process in order to advise, action and handle multiple funders (as part of being multi-skilled within the Customer Service team) and customer queries, providing excellent standards of customer service at all times
- Striving towards targets for delivered units
- Logging customer complaints efficiently and accurately
- Supporting or covering other members of the customer service team where required or requested
- Accurately updating and maintaining information on the company CRM system
- Remaining compliant, treating customers fairly and adhering to data protection guidelines is central to all roles within the business
The successful Customer Service Executive must possess:
- Minimum 5 GCSE or equivalent at C or above
- Previous customer service experience - ideally in the automotive / leasing industry
- High levels of accuracy, attention to detail and efficiency are key to this role
- Strong PC skills including use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Capacity to work both individually and as part of a team
- Resilience and the ability to work well under pressure
- Highly self-motivated, willing to learn and adapt to change and new processes
At Inplace Recruitment we believe it is people that make the business succeed, the right people, expertly placed in the correct positions. We offer a thorough, professional service that is evidenced by our placement success rate.
Due to the response to this position, please assume that you have been unsuccessful if you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your submitted application.