Accounts Assistant - £20,000
Our client, a friendly, local accountancy practice based in Tamworth, is recruiting an Accounts Assistant to support the accountants.
This full-time permanent position is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to an interesting and quality client base spanning many sectors.
- Accounts Preparation
- VAT (registration, preparation, submission, deregistration, schemes)
- Payroll (paye registration, payslips, p30, p60, tax code, ceasing)
- Sole trader (accounts preparation, profit and loss sheet, tax return)
- Limited company (accounts preparation, bank reconciliation, accounts template, ct600)
- Liaising with company’s house(submitting accounts, completing confirmation statement, changing details)
- Liaising with clients
- Training more junior staff
- AAT/ACCA qualifications - qualified/part-qualified
- Minimum of 12 months experience working in a busy accountancy practice
- Microsoft Office and accounts preparation software
- SAP knowledge
At Inplace Recruitment we believe it is people that make the business succeed, the right people, expertly placed in the correct positions. We offer a thorough, professional service that is evidenced by our placement success rate.
If you have experience in the following then please apply; Finance, Accounts, Microsoft Excel, Communication, Data Handling
Please note, due to the high number of responses we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.