Logistics Assistant - £31,040 - £35,250
Logistics Assistant- Atherstone - £31,040 - £35,250
Our client, an industry recognised food retailer, is looking for a driven and professional Logistics Assistant to join their fast-paced department.
The Logistics Assistant will be responsible for:
- Effective control and delivery of supply chain projects
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement and management
- Responsible for the processing and tracking of quotes
- Support the delivery of the department strategy
- Continuous improvement of CLD processes
- Develop and control logistics service provider’s performance and KPI’s
The successful Logistics Assistant will require:
- Related logistics experience, ideally within a retail environment
The successful Logistics Assistant can expect:
- £31,040 rising in stages to £35,250 after 3 years
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
At Inplace Recruitment we believe it is people that make the business succeed, the right people, expertly placed in the correct positions. We offer a through, professional service that is evidenced by our placement success rate.
If you consider yourself to be experienced in any of the following them please apply; Logistics Admin, Logistics Assistant, Transport Planner, Transport Coordinator, Supply Chain.
Due to the response to this position, please assume that you have been unsuccessful if you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your submitted application.