Logistics Administrator - £21,590 - £26,565
£21,590 - £26,565
Our client, an industry recognised food retailer, is looking for a driven and professional Logistics Administrator to join their fast-paced department.
Experience within an FMCG retail environment would be desirable for this role.
The successful Logistics Administrator duties will include:
- Processing and tracking of quotes, invoicing and other administrative duties
- Development and control of logistics service providers performance and KPI’s where appropriate
- Effectively assist with control and delivery of supply chain projects
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement and management
- Supporting the delivery of the department strategy as required
The successful Logistics Administrator must possess:
- A-Levels or equivalent desirable
- 5 GSCE’s graded A*-C including Maths and English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build effective relationships with colleagues at all levels of the business
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Organisational skills are imperative with the ability to identify and manage priorities, a varied workload, conflicting deadline and multiple projects simultaneously
The successful Logistics Administrator can expect:
- £21,270-£26,170 with yearly incremental increases
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
At Inplace Recruitment we believe it is people that make the business succeed, the right people, expertly placed in the correct positions. We offer a thorough, professional service that is evidenced by our placement success rate.
If you consider yourself to be experienced in any of the following them please apply; Logistics Admin, Logistics Assistant, Administrator, Transport Planner, Transport Coordinator.